PROCON MEDICAL OÜ
Reg. No 11071397
Address: Narva mnt 7b, 10117 Tallinn, Estonia
Telephone: +372 58542886
- The Customer can select suitable Product(s) by clicking on “Add to cart” button. The shopping cart then displays selected products, amounts and their prices.
- The customer can confirm his/her order at the checkout. Fill the gaps with required personal information and select a suitable delivery and payment method. Before the final confirmation of the order, you can review and change the order.
- The order implies an obligation to pay.
- All the prices of the Products in the Online Store are in Euro and contain VAT.
- Discount prices are always displayed next to the original price.
- Procon Medical stores Customer’s personal data securely and uses it only to complete the customer order.
- The order confirmed by the Customer can be paid for with the Internet bank link or with VISA/Mastercard credit card. Supported banks in Estonia: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank and Pocopay; in Finland: Aktia, Ålandsbanken, Danske, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Oma Säästopankki, Pohjola, POP Pankki, S-Pankki, Säästopankki; in Latvia: Swedbank, SEB, Citadele, Luminor; in Lithuania: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor.
- Only indispensable personal information will be shared with our authorized partner Maksekeskus AS to provide payment services.
- By confirming an order you also accept the terms and conditions of the Purchase Terms.
- ProCon Medical reserves the right to cancel the sales contract in case of a pricing mistake.
- The contract between the Customer and Procon Medical OÜ is considered to be concluded after the order is confirmed by the Customer and the payment to ProCon Medical has been received.
- If the ordered products cannot be delivered or have ran out of stock ProCon Medical will inform the Customer and refund the costs (including shipping fee) immediately, but not later than 14 calendar days after the message has been sent.
- ProCon Medical delivers the Products to the Customer in accordance with the delivery method selected by the Customer when placing the order: Omniva parcel terminal (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), SmartPOST parcel terminal (Estonia, Finland), DPD pickup network (Estonia).
- Shipping fees are fixed, shown during checkout and will be added to the Product price.
- For orders larger than 100€ we offer free shipping.
- If the size/weight of the ordered Products is larger than parcel machines can fit, the administrator of the shop will contact you.
- The orders are packed and posted within 3 working days after the payment has been received.
- The average delivery time in Estonia is 5-7 working days and In Finland, Latvia and Lithuania 7-10 working days.
- The Client has the right to cancel the order if it’s late for more than 10 working days, excluding the delays caused by the shipping service provider.
4. Cancelling orders:
- A Customer has the right to cancel the order of the Products if the Product was damaged or did not fit from the moment of placing the order and within 14 calendar days after receiving the Products.
- To cancel the order, the Customer must submit a written application or use the order cancellation form available on the Website and send it by email to Procon Medical.
- In the written cancellation application the Customer must indicate the bank account number and owner’s name for the transferring of the returned sum.
- If the Customer cancels the order, the Customer shall return unused and undamaged Products without delay, but not later than within 14 calendar days from the moment of submitting the cancellation application.
- If the value of the returned product(s) has been decreased, for example the Customer has used the Product, ProCon Medical has the right to demand compensation for the damages.
- The Customer has the right to return the Products to Procon Medical by sending the Products to Omniva parcel terminal in Järve Keskus. The Consumer shall cover the expenses in connection with return of the products.
- Procon Medical returns the money (including initial shipping fee) within 14 calendar days from the moment of receiving the cancellation application but not earlier than the Consumer has returned the Products or the Consumer has provided evidence that the Products have been returned.
5. Customer’s rights:
- The Customer has the right to submit claims in regard to Products within 2 years from the moment of receiving the Products. With regard to deficiencies of the Products that manifest within six months from the moment of transfer of the Products to the Customer, it is presumed that such deficiencies were present in the Products at the time of transfer if such presumption does not contradict the nature of the Products or deficiencies.
- The Customer must inform Procon Medical via email firstname.lastname@example.org about the failure of the Products to comply with provisions of the contract within two months from the moment the Customer became aware about such incompliance.
- ProCon Medical OÜ is not responsible for deficiencies that appear after the customer has received the order.
- If Procon Medical OÜ is responsible for the deficiencies of the ordered products, the faulty products will be fixed or replaced with similar ones. If the products are no longer available for sale, the price of the Products and their shipping fees is returned to the Customer.
- Procon Medical OÜ must respond to the claims of the Customer in written form within 15 days.
6. Resolving disputes
- The customer has the right to submit claims in regard to the e-store by email to email@example.com.
- Any disputes between the parties shall be settled by negotiations. If the parties fail to reach an agreement and the Customer insists on reviewing his/her claim, the Customer has the right to turn to the Consumer Disputes Commission of the Consumer Protection Board.
- The Commission has jurisdiction to regulate disputes in connection with contracts between consumers and companies that the parties are not able to settle by negotiations. Resolution of disputes in the Commission is free of charge for the parties.
Procon Medical has the right to make changes to the pricelist and General terms of the online store without prior notifications.